Lead Asset Manager - Flood Control, Drainage, Regional Parks
Hawke's Bay Regional Council is vested along with the local community in protecting and managing the region's precious assets.The roles primary purpose is to support the Regional Assets Manager in the development, operation and continual improvement of a fit for purpose asset management strategy aligned with ISO 55000.
Key aims of the role include:
- Operation and Maintenance of Flood Control, Drainage schemes and Regional Parks
- Asset Management of Flood Control, Drainage and Regional Parks
- Flood hazard qualification, flood forecasting and management
- Coastal monitoring and management
- Gravel resource management
- Relationship building with local iwi and hapū
- Engineering services consultancy to external organisations
To be considered you will have:
- A tertiary Engineering qualification.
- Proven experience in Asset Management and Asset Management Frameworks
- Be confident developing Activity plans, Asset Management Plans and implementing the Infrastructure Strategy.
- Be proficient with the use of Asset Management Information Systems and able to mentor/train others.
- Experience with developing a resilience pathway for Regional Council Assets.
- Developed report writing skills and able to analyse information to identify trends and highlight risk
As the Asset Management Lead you will provide expertise in supporting the Asset Management function within the Regional Assets team. You will be committed to Health and Safety and continuous improvement and passionate about enhancing the Councils vision for a healthy environment, a vibrant community and a prosperous economy. Based in centrally located, open plan offices in a vibrant region with strong forecast growth and ongoing environmental challenges this is a role where you can really make a difference.
To be considered apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR66671 or call Kerry Rowlands on 021917913/ 09 9515006 for a confidential conversation.
Back to Current Vacancies