Transfer or Change a Consent
- transfer resource consents when a property is sold.
- reduce the rate of take allowed as a condition of a water take consent.
- withdraw an application before the decision has been made, ie. before the consent has been issued.
- surrender a resource consent that is no longer required
- extend the lapse date of a resource consent if the consent has not yet been exercised.
There are set charges for transferring a consent.
A resource consent is a legal document. Keep it in a safe place and check it regularly to be sure you are fully aware of conditions.