APPLICATIONS FOR RESOURCE CONSENTS
Hawke’s Bay Regional Council has received the following applications for resource consents under the Resource Management Act 1991. The applications are publicly notified in accordance with section 95A of the Resource Management Act 1991.
Applicant: Port of Napier Limited
Details of the proposed activities:
• To construct a new wharf (Wharf 6) and undertake associated activities;
• To undertake Stage 1 capital dredging beneath the proposed new wharf, in the inner port area, swinging basin and part of the Deep Water Channel;
• To undertake Stages 2 to 5 capital dredging within the inner port area, swinging basin, in and near the existing three channels and to form a new channel;
• To undertake maintenance dredging within the areas for which capital dredging permits are sought (Stages 1 to 5);
• To dispose of dredged material from capital and maintenance dredging within an offshore area shown in the application; and
• To occupy the common marine and coastal area for existing Port activities (replacing the existing coastal permits held by Napier Port to occupy an area for port purposes), the proposed new wharf, the adjacent berth pocket including the areas on both sides of the dolphins, and the new swinging basin, as shown in the plan attached to the application.
Location: Port of Napier, Breakwater Road, Napier & various locations within the Coastal Marine Area (CMA). The location is fully described by the application for resource consent.
Application Numbers: CL180008C, CL180009E, CL180010E, CL180011E, CD180012W, CL180013O.
Full details of the application may be viewed here or at HBRC Offices, 159 Dalton Street, Napier
If you have any queries about the application or how to lodge a submission, contact Reece O’Leary, Senior Consents Planner at HBRC on (06) 833 8071 or email email@example.com
Making a submission:
Any person may make a submission on the application by going here and completing the online submission form (Form 13). Hard copy submission forms can also be obtained from HBRC reception or upon request.
Hawke’s Bay Regional Council must receive your submission no later than 5.00 pm on Tuesday 1st May 2018.
29 March 2018
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hawke's Bay Regional Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Hawke's Bay Regional Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Hawke's Bay Regional Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Hawke's Bay Regional Council - www.hbrc.govt.nz / +64 6 835 9200 / firstname.lastname@example.org