This committee considers and recommends to Council strategic planning initiatives including development of the Council’s Strategic Plan and other strategic initiatives with external stakeholders including District and City Councils.
Chair: Neil Kirton
Deputy Chair: Xan Harding
Appointed Members: 1x Maori Committee (Peter Eden) & 1x Regional Planning Committee tangata whenua rep (Keri Ropiha)
Terms of reference was adopted by Regional Council on Wednesday 16 November 2022
The Corporate and Strategic Committee is responsible for recommending actions, responses and changes to Council for:
1. Establishing strategic priorities for organisational direction and performance including development of Council’s Strategic Plan
2. Development of Council’s Annual and Long Term plans
3. Establishing and maintaining strategic external partnerships with the region’s Territorial Local Authorities
4. Consideration of resourcing implications of strategic initiatives and significant financial matters
5. Corporate Services including information and communication technology, fleet and facilities, marketing and communications
6. The effectiveness of Council’s resource consent, compliance monitoring and enforcement activities
7. People and Capability management and Health and Safety and Wellbeing
8. The strategic direction of Council's investment portfolio and, where appropriate, the sale or acquisition of Council investments.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Hawke's Bay Regional Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Hawke's Bay Regional Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Hawke's Bay Regional Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Hawke's Bay Regional Council - www.hbrc.govt.nz / +64 6 835 9200 / firstname.lastname@example.org